One. The most basic method of the unit walking is the inversion and eversion. In the cultivated land, tractors can use these two basic methods, and combine them into different walking methods according to the specific conditions of the plots.
1. entropion. The unit enters the plough from the left side of the central line of the ploughing area, plows to the ground and plows, and turns in a clockwise direction. Take the plow back on the other side of the center line and plow it out in turn. There is no moisture groove in the middle of the ploughing area, and there are half of the ditch on both sides of the tillage area, and there are ridges in the middle.
2. valgus method. The unit will turn from the right side of the tilling area to the plough on the right side, turn to the counterclockwise direction, and turn to plough on the other side of the ploughing area.
3. alternation tillage method of inside and outside. When the width of the block is large, in order to reduce the time and space of turning, it can be divided into 3 plots, and the first and third areas are plowed first with the method of inner varus. Finally, the second areas are plowed with the valgus method. This method only keeps L in the middle of the water. When the width of the plot is suitable for dividing into 2 cells, the first area is valgus, the second area is valgus, or vice versa. When ploughing, pay attention to keep the furrows at the higher level.
4. the farming method (four zone farming method) is suitable for irrigated land with furrow and canal. The unit is entered on the left side of the first, second zone, turning clockwise, returning from the right side of the third district of the second, third zone, plowing the first, third area with the method of inner varus, and plowing the second, fourth areas by the same method. This method does not leave any ditch in the middle of the plot, and the unit does not turn slightly.
Two, in order to open the soil moisture in order to open the moisture content, we can set up 1 benchmarks in the place of soil moisture, find 1 targets in the proper position of the tractor (such as the cover of the water tank as the target).
1. double open soil moisture. First adjust the shallow front plow, use the eversion method to plow 1 ploughs from both sides, and then use the inverted method to plow 1 ploughs to fill the middle ditch. Then the forward share was transferred back to the normal ploughing depth and continued to be tilled with inner varus. The ground was smooth and no stubble ridge was left, but the crop residues and weeds were exposed more in the soil moisture.
2. ploughing l plow for soil moisture. First ploughing from the center of the plot, the plough is properly adjusted and the plough is normal tillage depth. After returning to the ground, 1 ploughs were ploughed in the original place. After that, the plough was transferred to the normal tillage depth and continued to use ploughing. With this method, crop stubble and weeds showed less, but the ridges were slightly higher.
3. ways of soil moisture. When using the method of varus arable. Soil moisture on both sides of the land. In order to reduce the soil moisture trench, the last 1 plows can be adjusted shallow. If the method of valgus or other tillage is applied, the method of combining soil moisture with heavy tillage and 1 ploughs can be used for rough soil moisture. That is, plough 1 ploughs on the left side of the ditch and turn the ditches into two small furrows with 1 ploughs. In case of soil moisture, soil moisture should be adjusted to the same place.